iPLAN - That's How We Create Timetables!
Inside our program package of FBS, the integrated timetable construction software iPLAN combines several modules. Their fusion, uniform appearence, as well as their data repository and processing concept set standards at the market.
- central, clear object management of the modules graphic timetable, driver's and customer's timetable, circulation plan, interval graphics, station timetable and arrival and departure posters
- efficient working by dynamic data synchronization (comparison) between modules instead of manual transmission or export for all other iPLAn modules
- the network defined out of one or several tracks with the underlying infrastructure is always considered as base
- network wide statistic evaluations of the whole timetable offer or of subsets for detailed calculations and similar
- timetable construction over several lines possible (A train, which changes the line several times can be inserted or switched in one work step. In the iPLAN network a graphic timetable can be compiled "dynamically" according to your wishes.)
- direct access to additional programs within FBS, which occur seperately from iPLAN, out of the application
- after processing in the single modules there are printable documents for usage in railway operation at your disposal
- the general layout of documents was and is concipated normally in close cooperation with practising partners and thus is oriented towards the demands of everyday operation
- With the module graphic timetable you can work directly in your graphic timetable chart. The offered train path search and travel time calculation with simultaneous conflict detection are unique on the German market.
- With the module customer's timetable, journey booklets and small leaflets essential at any event can be made easily. New customer acquisition or informing people about construction works to ask for their sympathy- an essential topic in modern local transport.
- With the help of the program function circulation plan the vehicle requirement for a concrete timetable volume is determined and its optimal application is simulated in the whole network. Also, reduction of necessary empty runs and vehicle kilometres can be checked here.
- In BFO, to get from the graphic timetable to a clear-structured station timetable or other station working timetables, is easily possible through data transfer with only a few steps. The graphic track occupation plan allows intuitive working.
- Finally, the best timetable concept is worth not much if the customer doesn't know about it - railway guides and arrival and departure posters need to be printed and kept current. Interval graphics give overviews over a whole regions clocked timetable offer.
- With the driver's working timetable all necessary service timetables for train staff according to operating form dependant predefined layouts on normal office equipment can be created.
- Next to its modules, iPLAN has an extensive statistic function, which evaluates data like operating and driving performance, days of operation, number of scheduled stops and many more for all trains in the net and separable with filters, in a detailed and aggregated way - an important base e.g. for the calculation of train path and station prices, operating expense or demand for subsidisation.