Questions on the circulation plan
Questions on the customer's timetable
Questions on the driver's working timetable
Questions on engine data
General questions on FBS
Questions on the graphic timetable
- 10350: How can you set which brake tables apply? What is the setting of the brake tables important for?
- 10450: As an alternative to the braking percentage, a mean brake deceleration can also be provided. Where is the difference and what is better?
- 20120: How can you make the minutes (arrival and departure times) easier to read in the graphic timetable on the monitor?
- 20130: What is the meaning of the symbols in the head of the graphic timetable?
- 20131: Where can I define the speed displayed in the graphic timetables header? Which speed is displayed?
- 20150: How can you print out 24h at a time?
- 20250: How to enter block, entry, exit and intermediate signals?
- 20251: Which option is available in FBS to model trains with a very small train following distance (e.g. 120sec)? Are there possibilities to use "Moving Block"?
- 20273: How to enter an end point?
- 20274: How can terminus stations be created / taken into account in FBS, or how can a turning within a journey be displayed?
- 20275: Which tunnel cross-section must be specified when defining two single-track tunnels on an otherwise double-track line? Do two single-track lines even have to be created for the tunnel section?
- 20324: When a train is inserted, predefined stops on demand are not marked by x.
- 20342: If you manually change the stop time of a train, the next time you search for a train path, it jumps back to the regular stop. Can you keep a manual change to the stay?
- 20350: I would like to create a part line between the railway stations of a graphic timetable, but FBS cuts the signs of the arrival / departure times to the left and right of the train stations. How can this be prevented?
- 20400: A train is to use the opposite track over a part of the runway in a two-track line. How can this be defined or mapped in FBS?
- 20503: Why can a train have different speed profiles for travel time calculation and for driver's timetables?
- 20550:How can a train be assigned to another engine without affecting slot?
- 20551: How can the train parts be duplicated / copied?
- 20552: What are the possibilities to automatically include only a certain train part in the case of multiple traction in the circulation plan?
- 20553: What additional mandatory settings regarding the re-use are available for train parts?
- 20554: Is it possible to manually enter the train's load, length, maximum speed and days of service in the train data?
- 20558: How does FBS calculate the relevant gradient for the minimum braking percentage?
- 20559: How does FBS calculate the parking braking percentage (required parking brake effect, "Sawing lines" in the driver's timetable)?
- 20564: You want to start a train at an earlier train station without changing the existing path?
- 20570: You can assign multiple speed profiles to a train. You can also create speed profiles composed of several others ("macro profiles"). What is the difference?
- 20571: What is the difference between a basic profile and an additional profile? Why is there a distinction between increasing and decreasing additional profiles?
- 20572: What do the settings "profile is only applicable to vehicles that meet the condition(s)" and "profile is mandatory for vehicles that meet at least one condition" on the register side function do?
- 20573: What is the use of speed profile function "Valid for trains using catenary or third rail"?
- 20574: I have to plan a train on the opposite track and need a speed profile for the track. Should I create a "new" speed profile or make the profile of the control track also valid for the siding?
- 20608: How can one adjust the "timetable elements" e.g.(120/DB.232/800t) are not automatically displayed on every (new) train in the schedule? How can one obtain e.g. the length of the train or number of seats in the timetable elements?
- 20620: What is the "minimum remaining period" that can be set at general network data (ALT+V in the overview window) in the tab Techn. data?
- 20621: Why is the "30s rule" (minimum remaining period of 30s) also to be taken into account in the timetable construction even though it has already been taken into account by DB Netz AG when setting the permissible speeds?
- 20630: How can you enter train running reports for train control?
- 20631: How can you change the symbols or abbreviations for train run reports in the graphic and driver's timetable?
- 20632: How can traffic times concerning train departure and arrival, differentiating from the operational times be allocated to a train? Are the traffic times transmitted at the RailML export?
- 20806: Can the operating performance ("train kilometre") also be calculated for "tariff kilometres" differing from the distances?
- 20870: Is energy regeneration taken into account in the calculations?
- 20871: Is energy regeneration taken into account in the calculations?
- 20899:Double-clicking on a line in the "Show Arrival / Departure Times" window opens only one remark field. How can you enter a time here?
- 21000: How can courses of track be modified by surcharges?
- 21501: I have to split a larger number of trains into two... three layers, but I do not want to "handle" each train individually. Is there a simpler way?
- 21502: What do the operation day tags "vS" and "nS" mean and what must be considered when using them?
- 21503: Is it possible to hide the trains for one direction of travel in the graphic timetable?
Questions on the interval graphics
Questions on the railML interface