Questions on the circulation plan
Questions on the customer's timetable
Questions on the driver's working timetable
Questions on engine data
General questions on FBS
Questions on the graphic timetable
- 10350: How can you set which brake tables apply? What is the setting of the brake tables important for?
- 10450: As an alternative to the braking percentage, an mean brake deceleration can also be provided. Where is the difference and what is better now?
- 20120: How can you make the minutes (arrival and departure times) easier to read in the graphic timetable on the monitor?
- 20130: What are the symbols in the head of the graphic timetable?
- 20150: How can you print out 24h at a time?
- 20250: How to enter block, entry, exit and intermediate signals?
- 20273: How to enter an end point?
- 20274: How can terminus stations created / taken into account in FBS, or how can a turning be displayed within a journey?
- 20324: When a train is inserted, predefined stops on demand are not marked by x.
- 20342: If you manually change the halt time of a train, the next time you search for a train, it jumps back to the cregular halt. Can you keep a manual change to the stay?
- 20350: I would like to create a part line between the railway stations of a graphic timetable, but FBS cuts the signs of the arrival / departure times to the left and right of the train stations. How can this be prevented?
- 20400:A train is to use the opposite track over a part of the runway in a two-track line. How can this be defined or mapped in FBS?
- 20503: Why can a train have different speed profiles for travel time calculation and for driver's timetables?
- 20550:How can a train be assigned to another vehicle without affecting travel times?
- 20551: How can the train parts be duplicated / copied?
- 20552: What are the possibilities to automatically include only a certain train part in the case of multiple traction in the circulation plan?
- 20553: What additional mandatory settings regarding the re-use are available for train parts??
- 20558:How does FBS calculate the relevant slope for the minimum braking percents?
- 20559: How does FBS calculate the parking braking percents (required parking brake effect, "Sawing lines" in the driver's timetable)?
- 20564: You want to start a train at an earlier train station without changing the existing path?
- 20570: You can assign multiple speed profiles to a train. You can also create speed profiles composed of several others ("macro profiles"). What is the difference?
- 20571: What is the difference between a basic profile and an additional profile? Why there is a distinction between increasing and decreasing additional profiles?
- 20572: What do the settings "profile is only applicable to vehicles that meet the condition(s)" and "profile is mandatory for vehicles that meet at least one condition" on the register side function?
- 20573: What is the speed profile function "applies to vehicles with a current collector"?
- 20574: I have to plan a train on the opposite track and need a speed profile for the track. Should I create a "new" speed profile or make the profile of the control track also valid for the siding?
- 20605: How can you move the validity period of an existing timetable without losing the special traffic day references?
- 20608: How can one adjust the "timetable elements" e.g.(120/DB.232/800t) can not be displayed automatically on every (new) train in the schedule? How can one obtain e.g. the length of the train or number of seats in the timetable elements?
- 20620: What is the "minimum storage time" that can be set in the graphic timetable under general timetable data?
- 20621: Why is the "30s rule" (minimum holding time 30s) also to be taken into account in the timetable construction even though it has already been taken into account in the area of DB Netz AG when setting the permissible speeds?
- 20630: How can you enter train running messages for train control?
- 20631: How can you change the symbols or abbreviations for train run messages in the graphic and driver's timetable?
- 20632: How can times be allocated to a train departure time and arrival times that differentiate from the operational times (traffic times)? Are the traffic times transmitted in the RailML export?
- 20806: Can the operating performance ("train kilometer") also be calculated for "tariff kilometers" differing from the distances?
- 20870: How are the travel time surcharges included in the calculation of the energy requirement?
- 20871: Is energy regeneration taken into account in the calculations?
- 20899:Double-clicking on a line in the "Show Arrival / Departure Times" window opens only one remark field. How can you enter a time here?
- 21000: How can paths be modified by surcharges?
- 21501: I have to split a larger number of trains into two... three layers, but I do not want to "touch" each train individually. Is there a simpler way?
- 21502: What do the operation day tags "vS" and "nS" mean and what must be considered when using it?
Questions on the interval graphics
Questions on the railML interface