- Students with ready-to-use programming skills,
Espacially experience in PHP, Delphi (Pascal) or related languages as well as if applicable railway technology, who support us with the development of a client-server-form application, which administrates applications of train paths (informations about the requested route of trains) and the therewith cohering fulfillment after transmission through the internet at the infrastructure manager.
- Students with IT skills,
Who want to help us with testing, converting and importing from infrastructure dates gained from an open data portal in our software FBS.
Apart from subject-specific abilities you should have the willingness to cooperative teamwork and independent, creative problem-solving. The payment is above average, also the occupation within the scope of a traineeship is possible.
Unfortunately we do not have any vacancies at the moment. Simply look in again later.
iRFP is always looking for trainees, who want to increase their knowledge and gain first experience in working life.
- Open and cooperative working environment
- Workplace near university, flexible working hours
- Varied, specialist tasks
- Insights into the world of rail transport, especially the electronic timetable construction
- Contact to many international transport companies and project partners in the railway industry
- Technical interest in railway operations
- Working with standard software
- Reliability and teamwork
- Independent working style
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Take initiative. We are looking forward to receiving your unsolicited application.
iRFP e.K. ·
English applications are welcome!
After submitting your information, you have the following rights in particular:
You can revoke your consent to data processing at any time. The legality of processing based on the consent until the revocation is not affected by the revocation.
Please use this form to assert your right of revocation.