FBS-Update January 2018
For FBS maintenance contract customers today the FBS issue January 2018 was released. The annual update contains a number of new features, of which we can only list a short excerpt here:
New function: Working with levels and train groups, possible use cases: planning states, timetable scenarios, protecting trains by train groups
- FBS-TPN interface: Create an overview of all trains with just a few clicks, improved operability of the comparison function for opposing two order phases
- Network main view: New filter option for objects
- Customer’s timetable: Extended alignment function
- Speed profiles: Deposit a profile for trains with too low minimum braking percent, evaluation in driving time calculation and driver’s timetable
- Updated and expanded station database
- Individual braking tables for driver’s timetables
- Infrastructure data: Extended service point abbreviations and route information (platforms)
The details of the most important changes contained in the update are described in an information sheet (PDF, 1,2 MB).
The extended program version is available for loading via the integrated update function. Our customers receive the updates automatically by mail to the last known address.